The CCM Tacks1092 skates are the entry-level model for the 2016 range of Tacks ice hockey skates. The Tacks 1092 features an upper quarter package constructed from a durable and supportive synthetic form mesh which has been linked with a comfortable and durable brushed micro-fibre material. For the lower part of the skates, CCM has used the E-Pro holder with an elevated heel and stainless steel runners making the Tacks 1092 a great choice for the recreational or occasional skater.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: Synthetic form mesh boot, a durable shell with excellent foot support and comfort.
- LINER: Brushed micro-fibre provides comfort and a resistance to wear and tear.
- TONGUE: 5mm Felt tongue for comfort and protection.
- OUTSOLE: Injected outsole provides solid energy transfer profile.
- FOOTBED: CCM footbed provides comfort and support.
- HOLDER/RUNNER: E-Pro, non-replaceable stainless steel blades with elevated heel holder for increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.