The John Wilson Coronation Ace ice skate blades are quite simply the most popular freestyle blade in the world today. Being the number 1 choice of coaches here and worldwide the Coronation Ace is a freestyle/all-purpose blade that features a precision cross and milled toe rake. Blade Types: Parallel / Standard:
- Narrowed at the tail end of the blade to reduce friction on the ice.
- Unique curvature & mid-section tapering of the blade has been designed to create less drag as you move across the ice.
- Weight is centred thanks to the precision geometry used which allows for increased levels of control and confidence when skating.
- Can be sharpened in fewer passes so they can outlast more conventional blades on the market.
- Rocker: 7FT
- Radius of Hollow: 7/16"
- Sizes: 7"-12"
- Toe Rake: Cross Cut (More points equals more grip)