The John Wilson Gold Seal Revolution blades maintain the high-quality properties of the more traditional Gold Seal and combine them with revolutionary lightweight and flexible carbon fibre technology improving on precision, control, height and a more cushioned landing. The Gold Seal Revolution is a blade designed for Freestyle with a crosscut pick for a superior grip on the ice.
- Carbon composite technology combined with traditional blades
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Integrated shock-absorbing design provides cushioning for big landings
- Greater precision, control, speed, takeoffs and jump height
- Rocker: 8FT
- Radius of Hollow: 7/16"
- Toe Pick: Crosscut toe pick for a superior grip on the ice
- Taper (Side Honed): Blade is narrowed at the tail end to reduce friction on the ice.
- Parabolic: Centres your weight for increased stability and precision.
8"-11" (Increments of 1/4")