The Bones Ceramic Bearings are a huge improvement to regular steel bearings in both performance and speed. The ball bearings are made of grade 5 hardened clay making them stronger than steel and less likely to deform, this reduces friction and keeps the bearings in top shape for longer. Ceramics also have the advantage of not rusting over, lengthening their life even further.
- Features Grade 5, Silicon Nitride, Hot Isostatically Pressed Ceramic Balls.
- Higher Quality Steel Races.
- Single Non-Contact Removable Rubber Shield.
- High-Speed Nylon Ball Retainer.
- Pre-Lubricated With Speed Cream Racing Lubricant.
- Skate Rated For The Best Performance Possible
- Size: 608 8mm
- Set of 8 bearings