The CCM FL80 helmet is the first of the pro level models in the FitLite family for the 2015/2016 season. The FL80 features the 2nd generation R.E.D technology to protect against rotational impacts, a two-piece high-density PE shell and PETG subshell with tool-less adjustment system for an elite level of protection. High-grade EPP foam is also featured which is lightweight and highly protective against linear high energy impacts. For added comfort, CCM has added Lycra laminated comfort cushions.
- R.E.D SYSTEM: Liquid filler bladders positioned between the liner and the player’s head, Revolutionary technology developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to reduce rotational acceleration of the head during an impact.
- LINER: High-grade EPP with Lycra laminated comfort cushions, Offers elite protection and a high level of comfort.
- SHELL: High-density PE shell with PETG subshell, Lightweight protection with team customisation colour.
- Small (20″-22″ / 51cm-56cm)
- Medium (21.5″-23.25″ / 55cm-59cm)
- Large (22.75″-24.75″ / 58cm-63cm)
Colours: Black, White, Navy, Red