Combat 52Cal Roller / Ice Hockey Sticks Used by many NHL players as a stick of choice (not sponsorship!) Why? Purest Carbon, Most consistent manufacture, Most advanced flex/kick point technology/Lighest materials in class/More durable than any other brand - This should be your "Weapon" of choice!
- AXENIC Technology, traditional joint and stress risers are eliminated from the slash zone, removing weight while increasing durability and feel, producing a more consistent and reliable product.
- SMARTPLY Technology preserves 100% of the carbon fibre properties by strategically placing each layer in a particular order and orientation.
- SMARTFLEX Technology, the shaft becomes progressively stiffer towards the blade, which adds velocity to wrist shots and maintains stability for accurate slap shots and one-timers.
- ACTIVE BOND Technology. A carbon bridge has been strategically added at puck height to add consistency and stability to the blade.
- 415grams - Lightest stick in its class (2011)
- Flexes Snr 110 / 100 / 90 / 80 . Int 70 . Jnr 50
- Finish - grip or regular
- True one-piece technology
- 52CALr - Rounded corners (Slightly Lighter) 415gms / 52CALs - Square corners (Slightly Stronger) 430gms
- length - 60"
- Full carbon 3k weave
- Optimized wall thickness
- Carbon bridge at puck height to add consistency and stability