The Edea Flamenco is the leading Ice skate for Ice Dancers. Offering a low profile roll top collar for greater movement and control. Whilst the Flamenco is known for having a higher level support it has become one of the most popular boots for ice dancers because of the comfort and flex they provide. Innovation & Elegance a perfect combination for ice dancers. The lower profile, the lateral support and the flexible structure are the main features of Flamenco Ice.
- Leather upper, water resistant.
- Perforated microfiber lining provides aeration for quick drying. Resistant to wear and tear.
- Low back profile for added flexibility and toe extension.
- Longer, padded back cuff to protect the Achilles tendon.
- Tongue with double padding for comfort and lace bite protection. Ensures the boot fastens easily and supports the foot.
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Two-component Dual sole to reduce vibrations.
- New footbed system offers improved boot comfort, foot support and alignment.
- Also suitable for quad conversion
- Index - 70
- Rigidity - Rigid
- Level - Dance
All sizes are supplied by Edea UK, if you are unsure of the correct size you require please contact us for advice Special Order - Please call for delivery times
Expected Delivery Times
- C Width: Expected up to 7 days Delivery
- B, D & E Widths: Special Order - 6 - 8 weeks delivery
E widths include an extra charge of 10%