The Edea Ice Fly has fast become one of the most popular Boots used by Top level skaters around the world. This boot is not only one of the most comfortable but also the lightest boot in the Edea Range. Combined with a Index rating of 90 making them one of the most sought after boots on the market. Product Features:
- Boot upper in light mesh material and microfibre quarters.
- Tongue reinforced with double padding for comfort and lace bite protection.
- New Air-Tech lining for quick drying.
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Two-component Dual sole to reduce vibrations.
- New footbed system offers improved boot comfort, foot support and alignment.
- Also suitable for quad skate conversion
- Index - 90
- Rigidity - Extra Rigid
- Level - Triple/Quad Jumps
All sizes are supplied by Edea UK, if you are unsure of the correct size you require please contact us for advice Black Boots, wide and narrow widths are custom made to order and may take 6-8 weeks to special order.
Expected Delivery Times
- C, B, D & E Widths: Special Order - 6 - 8 weeks delivery
E widths include an extra charge of 10%