Free shipping on UK mainland orders over £20 & free collections in our Colchester store! All deliveries are made using a tracked service.
Our trained staff are on hand to help by phone, email, chat or in store for anything you may need.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. (Excludes special order or customised items)
The Edea Ice Fly has fast become one of the most popular Boots used by Top level skaters around the world. This boot is not only one of the most comfortable but also the lightest boot in the Edea Range. Combined with a Index rating of 90 making them one of the most sought after boots on the market. Product Features:
- Boot upper in light mesh material and microfibre quarters.
- Tongue reinforced with double padding for comfort and lace bite protection.
- New Air-Tech lining for quick drying.
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Two-component Dual sole to reduce vibrations.
- New footbed system offers improved boot comfort, foot support and alignment.
- Also suitable for quad skate conversion
- Index - 90
- Rigidity - Extra Rigid
- Level - Triple/Quad Jumps
All sizes are supplied by Edea UK, if you are unsure of the correct size you require please contact us for advice Black Boots, wide and narrow widths are custom made to order and may take 6-8 weeks to special order.
Expected Delivery Times
- C Width: Expected up to 7 days Delivery
- B, D & E Widths: Special Order - 6 - 8 weeks delivery
E widths include an extra charge of 10%