Figure skaters are always looking for new ways of pushing the boundaries in the industry and are always looking for the latest revolutionary technology to help them do this. The Piano is a revolutionary new boot from Edea, technicians have listen to feedback from skaters about what they want from a boot and combined this with the latest research.
The Edea Piano uses a new anti-shock system, every time skaters land a jump there is a resulting impact which can be eight times their own body weight which can lead to aches and pains ultimately leading to overuse injuries. The anti-shock system features two integrated Noene anti-shock layers in the boots plus an innersole with Poron heel insert which reduces strain put on the body with impacts. These materials help minimize the shocks of the impacts, absorb ice chatter which gives the skater a firmer base to jump from and also reduces wobble upon landing allowing for quicker execution of jumps and transitions improving ice speed.
The revolutionary new design of the Piano features 7 openings which are reinforced with extra stitching which provide the skater with extra support. The resulting power that is generated by the skater is then better transmitted through to the blade for quicker skate reactions with each push providing improved thrust and more control while skating.
The Piano has been ergonomically designed to fit the curve of the foot which gives the skater overall a better feel of the boot and more control over their movements.
Support: 95 / Extra Strong
Performance: Triple/Quad Jumps
- Anti-shock System, smoother skating absorbs more impacts
- Ergonomic heel lock, better foot position for more control
- More support, extra lateral support increases power transmission
- Control & stability, great power transfer and quicker movements
- Innovative design, ergonomically designed to the curve of the foot
- Anatomical fit for better comfort and control
- Anatomical shape tongue helps the leg bend in jumps while additional padding increases comfort
- Waterproof sole, made from ultra modern materials
- Impact innersole, absorbs shocks & vibrations
- Special double helix screws for blade mounting, designed to hold firmer and longer than old methods
- Includes lace puller, lace straps, laces and impact innersoles
- Comes in premium gold box packaging
- Designed and made in Italy
Expected Delivery Times
- C, B, D & E Widths: Special Order - 6 - 8 weeks delivery
E widths include an extra charge of 10%